Discussion topic: On screen message stating I’ll loose all my sky channels in Aug

This message was authored by JasonMarter This message was authored by: JasonMarter

On screen message stating I’ll loose all my sky channels in Aug

I've recently (Jan) had a upgrade to my 15 year old sky box etc. so I didn't loose all the BBC channels. I'm now getting a new message asking me to contact sky saying I'll loose all my sky channel in Aug if I don't contact them.

anyone any ideas ?

Best Answers
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: On screen message stating I’ll loose all my sky channels in Aug

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JasonMarter wrote:

I've recently (Jan) had a upgrade to my 15 year old sky box etc. so I didn't loose all the BBC channels. I'm now getting a new message asking me to contact sky saying I'll loose all my sky channel in Aug if I don't contact them.

anyone any ideas ?

Did you replace the old box with a second hand SKY HD box ?

If so, SKY's records may not reflect this & the messages  can possibly be stopped if we refer you to a support team here  

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Providing you have a Sky+HD box, you won't lose your channels.

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

@JasonMarter wrote:

anyone any ideas ?

Did you replace the old box with a second hand SKY HD box ?

If so, SKY's records may not reflect this & the messages  can possibly be stopped if we refer you to a support team here  

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion