Discussion topic: My Sky+HD stopped working (flashing red) following the software update video I had no success.

This message was authored by Len14 This message was authored by: Len14

My Sky+HD stopped working (flashing red) following the software update video I had no success.

Told that  the Sky+box is no longer supported and subsequently was sold skyQ with multi room. and sky movies with resulting in a 24 month contract with a monthly charge of in excess of £150 per month (by September) and on top of this no TV service until installation date of 28th July.

Has anyone else had this experience.?

I am a long term member of sky and feel that I have been given no option about this significant change in service contract

Best Answers
Len14
Topic Author
This message was authored by Len14 This message was authored by: Len14 Answer

Re: My Sky+HD stopped working (flashing red) following the software update video I had no success

Thank  you  Mark

I must admit I had not considered that

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: My Sky+HD stopped working (flashing red) following the software update video I had no success

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Len14 wrote:

I am a long term member of sky and feel that I have been given no option about this significant change in service contract

That's Sky's position as they deem Sky+ to be a legacy product that they no longer support. However, you could have purchased a used Sky+HD box from EBay etc and continued with your current viewing package.

Len14
Topic Author
This message was authored by Len14 This message was authored by: Len14 Answer

Thank  you  Mark

I must admit I had not considered that

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion