Discussion topic: I can no longer access my Sky channels. Box working TNT channels via Sky working Channels 101 to 105

This message was authored by DD47 This message was authored by: DD47

I can no longer access my Sky channels. Box working TNT channels via Sky working Channels 101 to 105

I have turned off the Box unplugged it all as per your website but message on all Sky channels come back "to join Sky call etc" . We have another box in a different room working normally and it is though someone had turned off my Sky channels as I can still access BBC/ITV etc and TNT channels via Sky.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I can no longer access my Sky channels. Box working TNT channels via Sky working Channels 101 to

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We are customers here who help each other so why did you turn the box off as they can be left on overnight.

When did you turn the box back on as I take it you are seeing this message when trying to access channels like 106 etc. ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion