Discussion topic: Cannot record certain programmes on Skye sports + and also can't find them on catchup. Please help

This message was authored by DavidHiggins This message was authored by: DavidHiggins

Cannot record certain programmes on Skye sports + and also can't find them on catchup. Please help

I was going out last night and couldn't record Castleton v Warrington Rugby League game and neither can I find it on Catch up today or any other day!  Please help!

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: Cannot record certain programmes on Skye sports + and also can't find them on catchup. Please

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky Plus users get a limited Sport+ service

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent - ASD )
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Cannot record certain programmes on Skye sports + and also can't find them on catchup. Please

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As you have a Sky+ box if the game wasn't been broadcast live on one of the sports channels then you would be unable to record it if it was only being shown via Sky Sports+ as these are stream only on devices like Sky Glass or Stream, Sky Q boxes and mobiles and tablets

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion