vip ice skating

New Viewer
Post 1 of 6

vip ice skating

i got an email inviting me to free ice skating over the xmas period. I cannot access a link to it at all to find out where to skate. Even on the vip site on sky there isno mention of it! Any one else??

All Replies
Runner
Post 2 of 6

Re: vip ice skating

I have exactly the same problem. I've just spent 25 minutes searching for a link. 😭

@samg44 wrote:

i got an email inviting me to free ice skating over the xmas period. I cannot access a link to it at all to find out where to skate. Even on the vip site on sky there isno mention of it! Any one else??

Community Manager
Post 3 of 6

This is a Sky VIP event and the details of this event can be viewed in your My Sky app. Under the ‘Today’ tab, scroll right under ‘Your Rewards’. Please click 'Free tickets to exclusive events’ and then if you scroll down you will see the offers that are currently live in the app (including Get your Skates on in the New Year) and you will need to click on the image of the event which will give you further details and options to book tickets (subject to availability).

That being said, these ones are fully booked at the moment, but we'll be releasing more tickets shortly..

Thanks,

Kei
Community Manager

New Viewer
Post 4 of 6

@samg44 wrote:

Yes and I gave up after wasting an hour looking! So  unimpressed with sky vip! I figured it was spam in the end as even with these instructions it’s not there. 

Runner
Post 5 of 6

Hi  I've just been and confirmed and I have booked ice-skating  via your VIP Gifts  how do I redeem this, do you send tickets via email that we print ?  Thanks

Oracle
Post 6 of 6

@Naomimummybear

If you go back into the "Free Tickets to Exclusive Events" section of the VIP section of the MySky app and scoll to the bottom of the screen there are some Tickets FAQs, question 12 "Where do I get my tickets" should answer your question.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Recommended Threads
25-10-2018 08:12 PM
3 weeks ago 12:27 PM
31-08-2018 04:41 PM
10-08-2018 09:51 PM
10-12-2018 09:15 AM