Won tickets, need to change name...

Runner
Post 1 of 5

Won tickets, need to change name...

Hi guys, just wondering. I won tickets to Taylor Swift this Saturday in London. I cannot go, tickets have my name on, can I change the name to my friend who will go in my place?

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 5

Re: Won tickets, need to change name...

I would drop an email to the folks on this address as they deal with all questions relating to VIP tickets:

skysupport@weticketit.com

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Oracle
Post 3 of 5

@SteveH1985 wrote:

Hi guys, just wondering. I won tickets to Taylor Swift this Saturday in London. I cannot go, tickets have my name on, can I change the name to my friend who will go in my place?

Hi @SteveH1985

According to the ticket T&Cs you are unable to change the name. 

9. Can I change the name on my booking?
When booking or applying for tickets in a ballot, the Sky VIP member may book or apply for the tickets in another person's name - however, once the application has been completed, we can't change the name on it. So if the named ticketholder can't make it, please cancel your tickets so we can give them to someone on the waiting list. When collecting tickets at an event, the person whose name is on the booking must bring ID (driving licence or credit card) to show their name matches the one on the tickets.

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.
Runner
Post 4 of 5

23E209CA-517D-4383-99BD-E27A88216C58.png

I have found this...

Sound Supervisor
Post 5 of 5

@SteveH1985 wrote:

Yes but that means you had to put their name in at the start.

The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!