Welcome gift

Runner
Post 1 of 5

Welcome gift

I’m unable to transfer my vip movie gift onto my sky box . Can anyone help ? 

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 5

Re: Welcome gift

You can only do this if the film you selected is a Buy and Keep one, if it is then login to this link and select the film as the option to send it to your box should be there:

https://www.skystore.com/n/mlbm/my-library/my-movies

If you have a Sky+ box then the film will be in the Purchases section of your planner and on Sky Q it will be in your recordings.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 3 of 5

Hi and thanks,3123478A-6A5D-4E6F-A9EA-EEF651A23F30.png

IV got à sky + box , and  I’ve send the movie more then ones but it doesn’t show on my sky box ? 

Oracle
Post 4 of 5

If it hasn't shown up in the purchases section of your planner then try rebooting your box at the mains, leave it off for a few minutes before powering it back up and after 5 minutes or so give it another go. If it fails again then all you can do is to contact Sky store support about it:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Oracle
Post 5 of 5

Hi @sebastien+1973 Do you have the correct viewing card paired to your Sky box and have you linked your Sky store account?

As long as you have a compatible Sky box and you've linked your Sky TV account to your online Sky Store account. It's easy to do. Here's how:
1) Sign in at skystore.com
2) Click on your name in the top right hand corner to access 'My account' then scroll down to 'My Sky account'
3) Click 'Link My account' on the right hand side and fill in the necessary details

You'll find the 'Send to Sky box' option in 'My library'.

Sign in at skystore.com/Mylibrary and select 'Purchased'. Move your mouse pointer over the movie or box set you bought and select 'Send to Sky box' from the menu. It'll show in your 'Planner' and the 'Purchased' tab on your Sky box.

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Recommended Threads