VIP

Researcher
Post 1 of 8

VIP

Why is Sky VIP only available on iphone or tablet & not on tv ? If this is a reward why is it not available to everyone ?

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 8

Re: VIP

The Sky VIP is a program designed to offer rewards and the likehich is probably why there is no TV app when it can be accesed on some mobile devices.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Researcher
Post 3 of 8

I know it is a reward system, so why is it only rewarding people who can access the sytem via a mobile or tablet. Surely a reward system should be available to every sky cuatomer 

Executive Producer
Post 4 of 8

@Andrea+Mawson wrote:

I know it is a reward system, so why is it only rewarding people who can access the sytem via a mobile or tablet. Surely a reward system should be available to every sky cuatomer 

If you have the patience you can phone Sky and register for VIP also redeem most offers.

Once joined I often get offers by email.

Oracle
Post 5 of 8

@Andrea+Mawson wrote:

Hi @Andrea+Mawson If you do not have a compatible smartphone or iPad you will be able to join Sky VIP over the phone and the Sky advisors will redeem most of the rewards on your behalf.

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Researcher
Post 6 of 8

Thanks for your advice, when I have an hour spare I'll try ringing them Smiley Happy

Sound Designer
Post 7 of 8

Does anyone actually phone sky up to try and redeem any rewards.

Bearing in mind how many rewards there are and the fact that the caller doesn't know what rewards exist, i imagine it must take a while the the Sky employee to go through every reward and different possible dates and locations.

Executive Producer
Post 8 of 8

@Clive321 wrote:

Does anyone actually phone sky up to try and redeem any rewards.

Bearing in mind how many rewards there are and the fact that the caller doesn't know what rewards exist, i imagine it must take a while the the Sky employee to go through every reward and different possible dates and locations.

Probably not, I am living in the past when I managed call centres for a very large organisation when one of the targets (met 98%) was to answer every call within 3 rings. How times have changed.

Recommended Threads
25-10-2018 08:12 PM
10-08-2018 09:51 PM
31-08-2018 04:41 PM
28-10-2018 05:33 AM
27-06-2018 02:17 PM