VIP

Runner
Post 1 of 8

VIP

Since I've been with Sky VIP I have not received or one anything and I've entered a lot of things has anybody else one would be interesting to know

All Replies
Sound Supervisor
Post 2 of 8

Re: VIP

Hi, Nowheretogo, I have wondered how they define VIP and what is it you have?

Runner
Post 3 of 8

Re: VIP Levels

You have to have been with sky for a number of years to qualify for your ratings,eg. 1-3years then you get initial rating of VIP. Other than that it grades upwards to the various levels 

Sound Supervisor
Post 4 of 8

Re: VIP Levels

Hi, M, Thank You for the information, It is a big help.

Runner
Post 5 of 8

Hi I've been with Sky ever since I started and I've not received anything from Sky whatsoever I sometimes wonder why I bother you're a waste of time

Sound Supervisor
Post 6 of 8

Hi, Nowheretogo,

Sorry to hear that, The same happened to me with Virgin,  But don't know enough about Sky, I haven't been with them long, Have had no issues, no bad Customer Service, 

Executive Producer
Post 7 of 8

@Nowheretogo wrote:

Hi I've been with Sky ever since I started and I've not received anything from Sky whatsoever I sometimes wonder why I bother you're a waste of time

Have you registered on "my sky" so you get the offers, if nothing else you get a free movie in DVD format.

I have not taken any offers but have been offered a cheap upgrade to Q (only the 1TB box) and the Q sound box at about 1/2 price. Numerous offers for tickets for shows and sporting events, none that I wanted or convenient to me, BUT it costs nothing and there might be something offered you want.

Sound Supervisor
Post 8 of 8

Hi,

I don't think I am registered, I will have a go, see what comes my way,

Thanks.

Recommended Threads
25-10-2018 08:12 PM
10-08-2018 09:51 PM
31-08-2018 04:41 PM
28-10-2018 05:33 AM
27-06-2018 02:17 PM