VIP

Runner
Post 1 of 3

VIP

I went to redeem my vip voucher and select a film but my phone crashed and the screen was lost. I've tried to do it again but says its already been redeemed. How can I get around this as I never managed to download a film? I tried a link to a supposed list of the films from another person's post but it took me straight to a payment form...

Just wondered if anyones actually got around this or if I should just let the voucher go.

Thankies

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

Re: VIP

If you managed to redeem the voucher before your phone crashed then you don't need to do it again which from what you have said you tried to do hence the message that says it has already been redeemed. If you have never used the Sky Store before then it will ask for you payment details this is incase you select a title that costs more than the value of the voucher in that case you would then be charged the difference. Once you have added your details all films via this link should display as £0.00 allowing you to select a free one:

https://www.skystore.com/n/mvse/all-offers/sky-vip-welcome-gift

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 3 of 3

Re: VIP

It has worked Smiley Happy Thank you 

Recommended Threads
01-06-2018 06:15 PM
20-04-2018 09:18 PM
21-05-2018 03:30 PM
24-03-2018 11:32 AM
4 weeks ago 02:17 PM