VIP

Answered
Go to Answer
Highlighted
Runner
Post 1 of 4

VIP

Can anyone explain how I can get the VIP button to display on my TV. Can get it on my i-pad and i-phone by

downloading  app but at a loss for TV - I am an OAP so cant grasp things!!

Thanks

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Runner
Post 3 of 4

Re: VIP

Hi Caesarome - Thanks your response, yes indeed it is to do with my rewards (free film), but when I

go on to 'my sky vip' the only thing I notice is the introduction to 'sky vip'. so what needs to be

done, is this to be used via I-pad or I-phone. Like I said, all a bit confusing to me. When these

rewards appeared a few months ago I could have sworn all this came up on the TV?? I am doing

my best for an 80 odd year old!! Thanks again for your help.

Boyo1

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 4

There is no VIP button on your Sky box, so can you explain what you are trying to do, have you claimed your free film and are trying to send it to your Sky box perhaps ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Answer
Runner
Post 3 of 4

Hi Caesarome - Thanks your response, yes indeed it is to do with my rewards (free film), but when I

go on to 'my sky vip' the only thing I notice is the introduction to 'sky vip'. so what needs to be

done, is this to be used via I-pad or I-phone. Like I said, all a bit confusing to me. When these

rewards appeared a few months ago I could have sworn all this came up on the TV?? I am doing

my best for an 80 odd year old!! Thanks again for your help.

Boyo1

Oracle
Post 4 of 4

You need to activate the VIP program on your iPad or iPhone and once you have done that you can claim your free sky store film by entering the code GIFT here:

www.skystore.com/redeem

Once you have redeemed the code you can select a film from this list as they should display at £0.00:

https://www.skystore.com/n/mvse/all-offers/sky-vip-welcome-gift

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Recommended Threads
10-08-2018 09:51 PM
31-08-2018 04:41 PM
28-10-2018 05:33 AM
27-06-2018 02:17 PM
Monday 09:15 AM