VIP rewards

Runner
Post 1 of 6

VIP rewards

Put Sky app on my android phone.  Am a Diamond member. Went to the Manchester City reward but there is nothing to click to claim it. When i click on the  item itself, nothing happens.  Have never had the initial welcome gift as was never sent code. The whole app just doesnt seem to work. Ideas anyone? 

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 6

Re: VIP rewards

@Jakrow wrote:

Put Sky app on my android phone.  Am a Diamond member. Went to the Manchester City reward but there is nothing to click to claim it. When i click on the  item itself, nothing happens.  Have never had the initial welcome gift as was never sent code. The whole app just doesnt seem to work. Ideas anyone? 

Hi @Jakrow premier league tickets are by ballot only, so if the ballot was open you would have to click on the match you want and complete the entry form for the ballot, you can only enter a ballot once a month.

To redeem you free movie you need to log in to your sky account and go to store, vip then redeem your movie from there the code for the movie is GIFT.

If your app is not working on your device delete it then reinstall.

Runner
Post 3 of 6

Thanks. How do i know when ballots are open? I have uninstalled and reinstalled app but nothing responding. 

Logged into Sky account but here is nothing saying 'store' only 'shop' 

Oracle
Post 4 of 6

@Jakrow wrote:

Thanks. How do i know when ballots are open?

In the VIP section of the app and then the free tickets part simply select the tickets you are interested in, for example Premier League and you will see all the available games and each ones shows the date the ballot closes.

Not sure what you mean about store and shop ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 5 of 6

I have clicked on the item i am interested in but getting no response at all. 😕

Oracle
Post 6 of 6

If the app isn't responding even after you have installed it again then all that is left for you to do is to contact Sky as they can claim most rewards on your behalf.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Recommended Threads
25-10-2018 08:12 PM
01-01-2019 12:27 PM
31-08-2018 04:41 PM
larrybe 2 weeks ago 02:06 PM
2 weeks ago 05:47 PM