VIP rewards

Runner
Post 1 of 8

VIP rewards

Is anyone else as frustrated with  VIP rewards as I am?  I had assumed the rewards would be meaningful, maybe a free movie a month, or the chance to watch a sport of your choice for free for a week. Something related to SKY and programmes. But no - we are just, often, given "the chance to win" tickets to events I have no interest in, or trips I can't/wouldn't want to take etc.  Endless emails full of disappointing "offers" or promotions.  Sue Rodwell

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 8

Re: VIP rewards

Hello @fringewatcher1

Plenty of people have made similar comments to you and if you take a look around this forum you will probably come across some of them. I do tend to agree with you but this is what we have at present.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 3 of 8

Let's hope Sky take notice of complaints. I've just had an email from Sky to tell me I've been awarded a First Topic Badge. I'd be thrilled about that if I was two years old. Smiley Indifferent

Oracle
Post 4 of 8

@fringewatcher1 wrote:

Let's hope Sky take notice of complaints. I've just had an email from Sky to tell me I've been awarded a First Topic Badge. I'd be thrilled about that if I was two years old. Smiley Indifferent

Hi @fringewatcher1 Personally I agree with you, the rewards are a bit naff however at the moment we are stuck with them. I don't even bother to check anymore as there is nothing there that ever appeals to me.

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Oracle
Post 5 of 8

I enter the competitions from the app.  I've no interest in the sporting events, and the only cinemas/theatres listed are always many hours away from here. If I ever want a Soundbox or a Home Move, I'd use the VIP offers.  Can't say I was expecting anything else, really....

Sky Q from April 2016 (Silver & 1 Mini, both over ethernet) Multiscreen, Cinema, Sports, Box Sets, Yamaha RX-V375, BT Home Hub 6 (ethernet), BT ADSL (17Mbs), Lenovo Tab 2 A7 (Android 4.4 KitKat), Wileyfox Swift (Android 7.1.2 Nougat), LG 49UJ701V, Toshiba 32L6353, Samsung UE22F5400
Camera Operator
Post 6 of 8

AEAED782-A004-4413-8C37-8176A7B513E1.pngThis is what my already yours sceen looks like since VIP was introduced.  Unless you live near a metropolitan area there is usually nothing of interest.  Oh I got a free Sky Store movie at the beginning.  Bizarrely,  I got another free movie from British Gas.  This is just like the old Sky Rewards scheme, I think i’s called pot luck marketing.

================================
Panasonic DX902 65”; Panasonic VT50 Plasma
Pioneer SC-LX901 11.2 Receiver, 7.2.4 setup
KEF 2xQ750, Q650C, 4xT101 surround, 4xCi160QR and Velodyne SPL1200 Ultra ; REL t7/i subwoofers
Apple TV 4K, Oppo 203 Ultra blu-ray player
Oracle
Post 7 of 8

I live in London and still there is nothing that interests me so location is not everything. My Already yours is the same as what you have

Annie Sky+HD Customer since 1989 I DO NOT work for sky!
Sky forum Oracle since 2012, Public beta tester for Sky, Apple & Microsoft, Computer analyst/programmer, Web designer, Xbox One X Gamer, I love technology
Runner
Post 8 of 8

What on earth is the point of telling someone in Ireland that they can hop on a Sky Bus in London or Portsmouth to watch some movie offering? It would be the most expensive trip to a "movie" in the history of cinema.

The so-called VIP Rewards are 99% a waste of space.

Recommended Threads
01-06-2018 06:15 PM
20-04-2018 09:18 PM
21-05-2018 03:30 PM
24-03-2018 11:32 AM
27-06-2018 02:17 PM