VIP rewards missing

Runner
Post 1 of 4

VIP rewards missing

Hi.  I noticed that I was able to choose a free gift when browsing the films which led me to the VIP section of my app.  The app says I joined VIP in February 2018 which i didn't do to my knowledge.  I've received no email or code.  I've tried adding the GIFT code. I've tried deleting and adding  the app again.  Where is the darn thing?  I see theVIP blurb but knowhhere at all to claim acode. Nothing!

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 4

Re: VIP rewards missing

Did you install the MySky app and activate the VIP program then claim you free sky store voucher reward ?

If so did you recieve the email with the code it in that has to be redeemed here:

www.skystore.com/redeem

If you didn't receive the email the code you want is GIFT

Once you have redeemed the code you can select a film from this list as they should display at £0.00:

https://www.skystore.com/n/mvse/all-offers/sky-vip-welcome-gift

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 3 of 4

Hi There Smiley Happy

Thank you so much for this post. I’ve claimed my free film. 

The GIFT code was not valid and i never received an email, though I had added the app to my phone.   

I think it’s a great idea from SKY but trying to find the correct link is a little like hide and seek.  NONE of the links available to me took me to the link you have posted. 

Happy with my freebie. Thank you xx

Oracle
Post 4 of 4

@Lightning68 wrote:

Hi There Smiley Happy

Thank you so much for this post. I’ve claimed my free film. 

The GIFT code was not valid and i never received an email, though I had added the app to my phone.   

I think it’s a great idea from SKY but trying to find the correct link is a little like hide and seek.  NONE of the links available to me took me to the link you have posted. 

Happy with my freebie. Thank you xx

Hi @Lightning68 Glad to see you are happy with your freebie. Smiley Happy