Tailored VIP rewards for me.

Answered
Go to Answer
Sound Designer
Post 1 of 2

Tailored VIP rewards for me.

Hi all. 

So this VIP reward thing sky now do and according to my sky q box and sky they are supposed to know what I like so you would think in the emails they send I would get rewards suited to me ok not all the time it's hard to please everyone all the time. 

So I get my email and get rewards like football and musicals and things like that which iam  NOT interested in what so ever and the cinema is great but not one cinema near me and I don't drive. 

So me thinks they need to work on there rewards. Don't get me wrong some of them are great but to far away for me. 

Windy Smiley Happy
Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 2

Re: Tailored VIP rewards for me.

@Windy33

While that kind of functionality might be intended in the future, it clearly isn't there now.  Personally I'd like not to see 'Rewards' that would involve taking an entire day simply on travel time ; )

Sky Q from April 2016 (Silver & 1 Mini, both over ethernet), BT ADSL (14Mbs), BT Home Hub 6 (ethernet), Lenovo Tab 2 A7 (Android 4.4 KitKat), Wileyfox Swift (Android 7.1.2 Nougat), LG 49UJ701V with Yamaha RX-V375, Toshiba 32L6353, Samsung UE22F5400
All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 2

Re: Tailored VIP rewards for me.

@Windy33

While that kind of functionality might be intended in the future, it clearly isn't there now.  Personally I'd like not to see 'Rewards' that would involve taking an entire day simply on travel time ; )

Sky Q from April 2016 (Silver & 1 Mini, both over ethernet), BT ADSL (14Mbs), BT Home Hub 6 (ethernet), Lenovo Tab 2 A7 (Android 4.4 KitKat), Wileyfox Swift (Android 7.1.2 Nougat), LG 49UJ701V with Yamaha RX-V375, Toshiba 32L6353, Samsung UE22F5400