THIS IS A JOKE

Runner
Post 1 of 5

THIS IS A JOKE

I HAVE BEENTRYING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH SOMONE NOW FOR OVER A WEEK WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CONTACT ME, THOUGHT WHEN YOU WERE A SILVER CUSTOMER YOU GOT BETTER TREATMENT PFFTT!!!!!

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 5

Re: THIS IS A JOKE

Sky will not contact you because you have posted on here as that is not the point of this forum, it is a place where customers help other customers so Sky would be unable to contact you as they wouldn't know who you are so I'm afraid you are going to have to keep trying to contact them. You can also do this via Facebook and Twitter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Oracle
Post 3 of 5

@simon1992 wrote:

I HAVE BEENTRYING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH SOMONE NOW FOR OVER A WEEK WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CONTACT ME, THOUGHT WHEN YOU WERE A SILVER CUSTOMER YOU GOT BETTER TREATMENT PFFTT!!!!!

I do not know why you are shouting and as this is a customer to customer forum, Sky will not contact you. If you would like to speak to Sky then may I suggest you call them. I normally find the morning is best @simon1992

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/contacting-sky

Runner
Post 4 of 5

ACTUALLY I didn’t realise my caps were on till I typed it all  and couldn’t be bothered typining it again I have on more than 10 occasions tried to contact sky and they don’t bother their backside dealing with it  

Oracle
Post 5 of 5

@simon1992 wrote:

ACTUALLY I didn’t realise my caps were on till I typed it all  and couldn’t be bothered typining it again I have on more than 10 occasions tried to contact sky and they don’t bother their backside dealing with it  

Hi @simon1992 If you tell us your issue then we may be able to help.

Recommended Threads
34 seconds ago 03:03 PM
5 minutes ago 02:59 PM
Oracle 9 minutes ago 02:55 PM
9 minutes ago 02:54 PM
Oracle 15 minutes ago 02:49 PM