Sky vip

Runner
Post 1 of 7

Sky vip

I have tried to download a film as my gift and it’s not giving me the option to download but it’s on my purchases?

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 7

Re: Sky vip

On what device you are trying to do this, ipad, Sky Q box, Sky+ box, phone, Sky Store website etc 

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 3 of 7

Sky Q box

Oracle
Post 4 of 7

@Ellie07 wrote:

I have tried to download a film as my gift and it’s not giving me the option to download but it’s on my purchases?

Hi @Ellie07 Does highlighting the film in purchases then pressing select, not download the film?

Runner
Post 5 of 7

No, it has the download icon but doesn’t do anything if you press it. 

It doesn’t give you the choice of MB/GB format, but says ‘watch trailor’ Even if I press to watch trailor it just doesn’t do anything and stays on that screen 

Oracle
Post 6 of 7

@Ellie07 wrote:

No, it has the download icon but doesn’t do anything if you press it. 

It doesn’t give you the choice of MB/GB format, but says ‘watch trailor’ Even if I press to watch trailor it just doesn’t do anything and stays on that screen 

@Ellie07 Try rebooting your broadband router by removing the power cable for 30sec then reconnect, wait for the router to fully reboot, then do the same with your SKYQ box, see if that free's up your download?

Runner
Post 7 of 7

It still says the same thing. When I tried again to watch trailor it says ‘because of a technical issue, your download couldn’t be completed. Please try again later’

Recommended Threads
15-12-2018 07:32 PM
13-12-2018 08:23 PM
07-12-2018 07:18 PM
29-11-2018 09:29 AM
11-01-2019 06:19 PM