Sky vip rewards sport tickets

New Viewer
Post 1 of 8

Sky vip rewards sport tickets

Sky vip is a complete waste of time i have on many occasions now waited and waited for over 2 weeks for tickets to come available checking everyday to see wether they had become available and it displaying coming soon today i checked still displayed coming soon 1 hour later i come back to check and apparently there fully booked ridiculous!

All Replies
Director of Photography
Post 2 of 8

Re: Sky vip rewards sport tickets

@Chrislh44 wrote:

Sky vip is a complete waste of time i have on many occasions now waited and waited for over 2 weeks for tickets to come available checking everyday to see wether they had become available and it displaying coming soon today i checked still displayed coming soon 1 hour later i come back to check and apparently there fully booked ridiculous!

Hi Smiley Happy I'm afraid this is how it has been since SKY VIP was launched, there are so many customers wanting football tickets, it is just the luck of being on the app at the right time, at least the Premier league tickets are now by ballot, so give you at least a better chance of obtaining tickets, hopefully SKY will carry the ballot system across to other league tickets!

Keep trying, at least it's free to try!

Runner
Post 3 of 8

personally i think they should scrap the ballot for everything  ,i have never won a ballot and the chances are very slim for anyone ,complete waste of time .when  the ballot wasnt in force i had more luck on just being on the app at the right time and is more fun trying to get tickets for any event ,if you miss out you miss out as there free anyway .

Oracle
Post 4 of 8

@smiffy1974 wrote:

personally i think they should scrap the ballot for everything  ,i have never won a ballot and the chances are very slim for anyone ,complete waste of time .

By the same logic, the National Lottery should also be closed down. In any prize draw, almost no-one actually wins....

Sky Q from April 2016 (Silver & 1 Mini, both over ethernet), BT ADSL (14Mbs), BT Home Hub 6 (ethernet), Lenovo Tab 2 A7 (Android 4.4 KitKat), Wileyfox Swift (Android 7.1.2 Nougat), LG 49UJ701V with Yamaha RX-V375, Toshiba 32L6353, Samsung UE22F5400
Runner
Post 5 of 8

not the same ..you buy an unlimited amount of  lottery tickets to increase your chances of winning .you can only  apply once for sky ballots or maybe a couple depending on gold silver etc..a non ballot method is if you really want the tickets you put the effort in checking the app, thus increasing your chances of getting them more so than a ballot ,worked for me anyway 

Director of Photography
Post 6 of 8

@smiffy1974 wrote:

not the same ..you buy an unlimited amount of  lottery tickets to increase your chances of winning .you can only  apply once for sky ballots or maybe a couple depending on gold silver etc..a non ballot method is if you really want the tickets you put the effort in checking the app, thus increasing your chances of getting them more so than a ballot ,worked for me anyway 

Hi Smiley Happy Unfortunately not all of us have time to sit and check a mobile app every few minutes! Smiley Wink

Runner
Post 7 of 8

a split second pressing a mobile app button ,modern technology  Smiley Wink

Runner
Post 8 of 8

Tickets wot tickets. Waste of time.

Recommended Threads
09-08-2018 07:47 PM
Zoeelouisee 23-07-2018 03:34 PM
Friday 07:18 PM