Sky's Christmas gift to VIP customers.

Camera Operator
Post 16 of 24

Re: Sky's Christmas gift to VIP customers.

How exactly are all these football freebies VIP exactly?

They appear to be free to everyone who has Sky1.

Camera Assistant
Post 17 of 24

I think someone at Sky has definitely lost their grasp on reality and is totally embarrassing themselves for our pleasure. That is Sky's gift to us this Christmas. 😂

Post 18 of 24

A load of rubbish, freebie my **bleep**.

Cant wait for next Christmas already

Runner
Post 19 of 24

What I don’t understand is my brother who is a Platinum vip member, has been given choices, he’s got Mama Mia - Here we go again, how does that work?

Geenie
Oracle
Post 20 of 24

At a guess it could have been part of a different offer if he got that film for free @Jeanie61 as the one being discussed here was available to everyone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
First Assistant Director
Post 21 of 24

It's a free Christmas movie so OK by me, I enjoyed it. 

Executive Producer
Post 22 of 24

@Jeanie61 wrote:

What I don’t understand is my brother who is a Platinum vip member, has been given choices, he’s got Mama Mia - Here we go again, how does that work?

He may have taken the welcome offer where there was a choice of films.

Camera Operator
Post 23 of 24

I think in fareness the best thing Sky could have done was given you an option of Sky store movies upto a certain amount of money.

Also i thought it was really good of them to give customers free sports for boxing day, until i realised that my team wasn't scheduled to be on Sky that day (no doubt any other year they would have been) so with that in mind maybe Sky could have made some dates available to customers to choose their one day to have free sports.

I have young kids so did download Arthur Christmas, but it would have been nice to choose something for myself.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

If I have helped you in anyway or have spoken sense, please give me a like.

Panasonic 50" 4K TV, Panasonic 4k Bluray Player, Sonos 5.1 Surround Sound System, Sky Q 2TB and 2 Mini Boxes, Sky Fibre Unlimited.
Boom Operator
Post 24 of 24

I'm a platinum  vip and I didn't have a choose .