Sky go extra

Runner
Post 1 of 16

Sky go extra

As a sky platinum member I have sky go extra free, I have signed i agree to all terms and conditions but still on sky go. All it wants me to do is update my subscription ??.

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 16

Re: Sky go extra

It can sometimes take 24 hours for a new service like this to become active on your account so if it hasn't gone live after this time I would contact Sky support about so they can look into it for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 3 of 16

This sky go problem has been a problem for quite a long time, you’re sky support weren’t much help the last time I contacted them but I’ll try them again tomorrow.

Oracle
Post 4 of 16

Sky Go Extra allows you to download content in line with your TV package and also you get to register a maximum of 4 devices but for Sky Boxset access you need to be subscribing to the Boxset package so depending on what you are trying to watch you might be trying to access something that isn't part of your package.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 5 of 16

I have 1 iPad redgeser and I’m only trying to view sky sports. If I wanted box sets or eanything more outside my package I would go through my sky box or call and upgrade. As I’m looking at reducing my outgoings so an upgrade will not be happening. You are promoting sky vip on tv , I think you’re money would be better spent trying to keep old and loyal customers happy.

Oracle
Post 6 of 16

I'm not promoting anything as I don't work for Sky but if you are trying to view Sky Sports and it is asking you to upgrade then you will need to contact Sky support so they can look into this for you.

I do not work for Sky.
Oracle
Post 7 of 16

@Roderick+Mackinno wrote:

I have 1 iPad redgeser and I’m only trying to view sky sports. If I wanted box sets or eanything more outside my package I would go through my sky box or call and upgrade. As I’m looking at reducing my outgoings so an upgrade will not be happening. You are promoting sky vip on tv , I think you’re money would be better spent trying to keep old and loyal customers happy.

And do you subscribe to Sky Sports? @Roderick+Mackinno

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Sound Designer
Post 8 of 16

I have this too but when I try to add more than two devices in the SKY Store app it tells me that I can only add two devices and My next available time to add a device is december 1st.

Oracle
Post 9 of 16

How many devices slots show up for you via this link @steve30x:

https://secure.sky.com/device-management

If you have Sky Go Extra it should be four, if it is only two you would need to get in contact with Sky support about it.

I do not work for Sky.
Sound Designer
Post 10 of 16

Four show up but in the SKY Store webpage and SKY Store app only two are allowed but four slots show.

Oracle
Post 11 of 16

We can only add on device per month so if you are seeing that you must have added one this month so as it says the next date you can add on is the 1st Dember and then the 1st January.

I do not work for Sky.
Sound Designer
Post 12 of 16

That is a stupid restriction. I have more than just one device I want to use with SKY GO. I also have my new LG TV with SKY Store and watch my purchased movies on it which saves me using electricity of having to use the SKY Box on as well as the TV.

Oracle
Post 13 of 16

It is a restriction that has been in place for years and is there at the say so of the content providers so I'm afraid we are all stuck with it.

I do not work for Sky.
Executive Producer
Post 14 of 16

@steve30x wrote:

Four show up but in the SKY Store webpage and SKY Store app only two are allowed but four slots show.

Sky Store devices are different to Sky Go devices. You can have 4 Sky Store devices regardless of whether or not you have Sky Go extra.

Runner
Post 15 of 16

I have the full package except for movies.

Recommended Threads
09-08-2018 07:47 PM
Zoeelouisee 23-07-2018 03:34 PM
Friday 07:18 PM
13-10-2018 08:54 AM
2 weeks ago 09:29 AM