Sky VIP is a lie

Answered
Go to Answer
Highlighted
Boom Operator
Post 1 of 3

Sky VIP is a lie

Sky VIP does not reward customers that hqve been with you for a long time.  I have bern a Sky customer for nearly 15 years and I am not allowed to to join the VIP programme because I dont use a mobile that download apps so I and others like me are yet again being screwed over by sky

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

Re: Sky VIP is a lie

@jamie+edwards wrote:

Sky VIP does not reward customers that hqve been with you for a long time.  I have bern a Sky customer for nearly 15 years and I am not allowed to to join the VIP programme because I dont use a mobile that download apps so I and others like me are yet again being screwed over by sky

Hi @jamie+edwards This is incorrect because you can still join the VIP scheme without having to have a mobile device. If you do not have a compatible smartphone or iPad you will be able to join Sky VIP over the phone and the Sky advisors will redeem most of the rewards on your behalf.

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

@jamie+edwards wrote:

Hi @jamie+edwards This is incorrect because you can still join the VIP scheme without having to have a mobile device. If you do not have a compatible smartphone or iPad you will be able to join Sky VIP over the phone and the Sky advisors will redeem most of the rewards on your behalf.

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Oracle
Post 3 of 3

If you have a PC you can also use a program called Bluestacks (or similar) as is will then let you installed Andriod apps like the MySky one which is needed for the VIP program.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Recommended Threads
09-08-2018 07:47 PM
Zoeelouisee 23-07-2018 03:34 PM
Friday 07:18 PM
13-10-2018 08:54 AM
2 weeks ago 09:29 AM