Sky VIP film

Runner
Post 1 of 7

Sky VIP film

Once I have my email

code and I choose the VIP free film, how long does it stay in the planner? Can I watch it more than once?

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 7

Re: Sky VIP film

@Amandajane23 wrote:

Once I have my email

code and I choose the VIP free film, how long does it stay in the planner? Can I watch it more than once?

@Amandajane23 Hiya and welcome to the forums.

Once you have downloaded to your box it is yours to keep. You will be able to watch it as many times as you wish

I may have an Oracle badge but i'm still just a customer

imagebam.com

imagebam.com

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, Sky Q Hub, all connected by wifi
Sky Boxset, multiscreen/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
Sky Fibre Unlimited, LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV
Oracle
Oracle
Post 3 of 7

@Amandajane23 wrote:

Once I have my email

It’s yours to keep. You can delete it which will archive it to the cloud and easily download it again if you need to clear space on your hard drive.

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Q - full package

imagebam.com
Oracle
Post 4 of 7

As long as the film you choose is a Buy and Keep one and not a Rental title then you get to keep it for ever as you own it. This isn't the case with rental film where you have 7 days to start watching the film.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 5 of 7

I downloaded equilizer 2 with my welcome sky vip gift but even though says there it does not play

Oracle
Post 6 of 7

Is this on your Sky box @Summerkillings, if it you need to download the film first before it can be played, have you done this ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Oracle
Post 7 of 7

@Summerkillings wrote:

I downloaded equilizer 2 with my welcome sky vip gift but even though says there it does not play

Hi @Summerkillings Where did you download the film too? You need to send the movie to your compatible sky box. 

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Recommended Threads
15-12-2018 07:32 PM
13-12-2018 08:23 PM
07-12-2018 07:18 PM
29-11-2018 09:29 AM
11-01-2019 06:19 PM