Sky VIP deal or no deal

Boom Operator
Post 1 of 3

Sky VIP deal or no deal

I’ve been on this forum before and discussed other issues - I think we need to talk about the rewards that we are getting offered. Samsung are   releasing there new phone (great) Sky are giving us the opportunity to win tickets to attend the event (this is a prize)  forgive me but surly wouldn’t we want to win a phone or some other Samsung goodies? Going to a promo for Samsung isn’t my idea of a good night out? 

Sky Q plus 2 mimi box’s Sky custmer for 18 years
All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

Re: Sky VIP deal or no deal

It might not be your cup of tea but I would have thought that there will be plenty of people out there who will enter such competitions. I guess Sky see these competitions like the rewards and that is offering something different rather than standard giveaways like phones, TVs, Gaming Consoles etc...

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Boom Operator
Post 3 of 3

Re: Sky VIP deal or no deal

@caesarome wrote:

It might not be your cup of tea but I would have thought that there will be plenty of people out there who will enter such competitions. I guess Sky see these competitions like the rewards and that is offering something different rather than standard giveaways like phones, TVs, Gaming Consoles etc...

Sky pays Idrissa Elba (small fortune) to promote Sky VIP telling us of the wounderful rewarded now I’m sure the are a handful of people out there who want to go behind-the-scenes of Morph Model Making Workshops but that “cup of tea” is the size of a thimble so I understand the point your trying to make but surly to reward long paying custmers maybe having a reduction in the sky store would be more appealing? Winning a phone or goodie bang once a month might be boring to you but to the masses it’s going to more appealing than “How To Train Your Dragon - Book Giveaway” 

Sky Q plus 2 mimi box’s Sky custmer for 18 years
Recommended Threads
29 minutes ago 10:50 PM
Courtxo 31 minutes ago 10:48 PM
43 minutes ago 10:37 PM
Oracle 51 minutes ago 10:28 PM
56 minutes ago 10:23 PM