Sky VIP Givaways not anywhere near here

Director
Post 1 of 7

Sky VIP Givaways not anywhere near here

Why is it that the sky VIP givaways are nowhere near here? It's not like I'm in the middle of nowhere. Most are nowhere near here and the closest ones are still too far away. We pay our money to sky like everyone else but cannot take advantage of most of the VIP givaways. It would be noce of Sky made the givaways happpen in more places. The movies could be in more pleases easily.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 7

Re: Sky VIP Givaways not anywhere near here

I guess you want them to put wheels on the O2 so they can move it around the country to please everyone 😈

Note: Sky forum staff can be identified by the Sky icon next to their user names.
Email settings lookup tool
Executive Producer
Post 3 of 7

Isn't there a film being released soon where cities are on wheels? Maybe that could be an idea for Sky Smiley Surprised

Director
Post 4 of 7

@Annie+UK wrote:

I guess you want them to put wheels on the O2 so they can move it around the country to please everyone 😈

I know things that are at the O2 cannot be here. But there could be more things set in more places and as for movies, those dcould be in more places instead of just the places they mostly have them.

Sound Designer
Post 5 of 7

Hi

I'm with the op if they gave options like Odeon or Cineworld  vouchers rather than specific cinemas every winner could at least see a movie on sky without breaking the bank to get there.

Mike

A little knowledge will probably break it get someone else to sort it..
Oracle
Post 6 of 7

@JonW42 wrote:

Why is it that the sky VIP givaways are nowhere near here? It's not like I'm in the middle of nowhere. Most are nowhere near here and the closest ones are still too far away. We pay our money to sky like everyone else but cannot take advantage of most of the VIP givaways. It would be noce of Sky made the givaways happpen in more places. The movies could be in more pleases easily.

Hi @JonW42 it could be down to wether or not your local venues will allow Sky  to use their facilities for  Sky VIP ticket redemptions!?

Director
Post 7 of 7

@btree+mike wrote:

Hi

I'm with the op if they gave options like Odeon or Cineworld  vouchers rather than specific cinemas every winner could at least see a movie on sky without breaking the bank to get there.

Mike

That would work much better. The Cinemas they use (mostof the time) are no place I could get to easily enough.

Recommended Threads
15-12-2018 07:32 PM
13-12-2018 08:23 PM
07-12-2018 07:18 PM
29-11-2018 09:29 AM
11-01-2019 06:19 PM