Skating

Runner
Post 1 of 4

Skating

I would like to thank sky vip for the free skating offer at Swansea... My daughter, wife and myself went along and we were joined with my sister in law, brother in law, niece and nephew as I point out the offer to them. 

A fantastic way to finish the Christmas break before we all return to work/school. 

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 4

Re: Skating

@Tony+howells wrote:

I would like to thank sky vip for the free skating offer at Swansea... My daughter, wife and myself went along and we were joined with my sister in law, brother in law, niece and nephew as I point out the offer to them. 

A fantastic way to finish the Christmas break before we all return to work/school. 

Hi @Tony+howells Glad you all enjoyed yourselves, thanks for sharing your SKY VIP experience!

Oracle
Post 3 of 4

@Tony+howells wrote:

@Tony+howells always nice to hear something positive about the VIP programme glad you enjoyed your day out

I may have an Oracle badge but i'm still just a customer

imagebam.com

imagebam.com

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, Sky Q Hub, all connected by wifi
Sky Boxset, multiscreen/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
Sky Fibre Unlimited, LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV
Oracle
Post 4 of 4

@Tony+howells wrote:

Glad to see you enjoyed your day out. 

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Recommended Threads
samg44 a month ago 01:56 PM
09-12-2018 04:58 PM