SKY VIP Sky Mobile customers get free unlimited data on Christ‌mas Day and Boxing Day

Runner
Post 1 of 6

SKY VIP Sky Mobile customers get free unlimited data on Christ‌mas Day and Boxing Day

Anyone else get the e-mail for free unlimited data on Christ‌mas Day and Boxing Day, only to find they didn't get teh free unlimited data !

I ended up using what little I had left and now get the mobile data disabled messgae.

All Replies
Producer
Post 2 of 6

Re: SKY VIP Sky Mobile customers get free unlimited data on Christ‌mas Day and Boxing Day

I got free data all day Boxing Day 

Runner
Post 3 of 6

Re: SKY VIP Sky Mobile customers get free unlimited data on Christ‌mas Day and Boxing Day

Boxing day I was going to watch Sky 1 (football) on my mobile via Sky Go using my mobile data, and I've lost all of my original data and started to go over my limit -  at this point I  decided not to use this facility (so much for free unlimited data!) - my usage as from today 28/12/18 is still saying I have exceeded my limit. What is going on, I now can't use my mobile for any data requirements till the next cycle - not happy

Camera Operator
Post 4 of 6

Contact Sky people, must be an explanation for it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*It seems everyone does this so here goes*

Panasonic 50" 4K TV, Panasonic 4k Bluray Player, Sonos 5.1 Surround System, Sky Q 2TB and 2 Mini Boxes, Sky Fibre Unlimited.
Sound Designer
Post 5 of 6

Question. What happens if you go over your data. I assumed it was shut off?

Samsung S9
Oracle
Post 6 of 6

That is correct @Curr946. your service would be suspended although if you have data in your piggy bank you could use this to get your service up and running again. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Recommended Threads
13-12-2018 08:23 PM
15-12-2018 07:32 PM
09-08-2018 07:47 PM
07-12-2018 07:18 PM
13-10-2018 08:54 AM