Retention deal and sky q upgrade

Boom Operator
Post 1 of 2

Retention deal and sky q upgrade

If a accept a retention offer ie package discount on sky hd (topicality 12m) is the diamond reward offer still valid & is this discount lost if I upgrade to sky q or would it be retained for the original period (say another 11m)

The reason I ask is that id been planning to go to Virgin VIP  since the q retention offers were high but wondered if this was an alternative route. Still more pricey when you account for 18m contract with some of that time at regular price  but wanted to check my options

All Replies
Production Supervisor
Post 2 of 2

Re: Retention deal and sky q upgrade

@planetf1 wrote:

If a accept a retention offer ie package discount on sky hd (topicality 12m) is the diamond reward offer still valid & is this discount lost if I upgrade to sky q or would it be retained for the original period (say another 11m)

The reason I ask is that id been planning to go to Virgin VIP  since the q retention offers were high but wondered if this was an alternative route. Still more pricey when you account for 18m contract with some of that time at regular price  but wanted to check my options

I would ring sky and talk through your options.

If you ever have a break in your SKY subscription, than you would lose your Diamond status, and would lose any future offers from VIP.

Recommended Threads