New Sky VIP Reward

Answered
Go to Answer
Boom Operator
Post 1 of 8

New Sky VIP Reward

Hi all, 

New to Sky so apologies if this is not the right place.  I was priviliged to receive a link to say I  could claim a free movie from Sky Store as a new VIP member.  On the icon was the new Jumanji film.  I was therefore very sad to discover that this actual movie isnt one of the films that could be downloaded for £0 :  Is there an easy way to see which movies are the £0 welcome VIP ones as I am having to click into every film to see which ones have £0 VIP reward.

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 8

Re: New Sky VIP Reward

The store on the web has a drop down where you can sellect the vip reward movies

49A5E1E6-B9AB-4B98-85B3-04A8F6CC05BA.jpeg

Annie Sky+HD Customer since 1989 I DO NOT work for sky!
Sky forum Oracle since 2012, Public beta tester for Sky, Apple & Microsoft, Computer analyst/programmer, Web designer, Xbox One X Gamer, I love technology
All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 8

The store on the web has a drop down where you can sellect the vip reward movies

49A5E1E6-B9AB-4B98-85B3-04A8F6CC05BA.jpeg

Sky forum Oracle since 2012, Public beta tester for Sky, Apple & Microsoft, Computer analyst/programmer, Web designer, Xbox One X Gamer, I love technology
Boom Operator
Post 3 of 8

DOH!  Told you I was new Smiley Happy

I thought it just went back to the reward entry screen again.  

Shame Jumanji isnt one of the movies...but hey cant complain to a free film!

Leigh

Researcher
Post 4 of 8

I am a Diamond VIP and for my free film it says -

Redeem your voucher code: 'GIFT' at skystore.com/redeem, and choose a Buy & Keep movie worth up to £13.99.

Does that mean I can get any movie as long as its £13.99 or less or do I still have to get from the drop down list in the above post as most of these are old films,  I have already seen or am not interested in.    

What I really fancy is the Black Panther film if it is at all possible.                                                                                       
Oracle
Post 5 of 8

use the dropdown, it is the safest way to make sure you’re not charged

Boom Operator
Post 6 of 8

Think new films like Black Panther and Jumanji are still to buy.  I just asked my children and they all agreed on Trolls 😊

Researcher
Post 7 of 8

I just did a live chat and I can't get Black Panther Smiley Frustrated but I have until 31st August to redeem so will keep my eyes open for new additions.  I have a couple of back up films in mind if nothing better comes along,  Kingsman 2 or Wonder Woman.  Problem is I go to the movies a lot so have seen most things of interest already.  I have set a monthly reminder to check the VIP list.

Executive Producer
Post 8 of 8

Sky should really get their database up to date, I keep getting reminders that the movie offer is going to expire soon.  No doubt true but I redeemed the offer when it was first on VIP.

Recommended Threads
Oracle 4 weeks ago 11:38 AM
01-05-2018 07:24 AM
30-04-2018 03:34 PM
06-05-2018 05:09 PM
22-05-2018 08:44 AM