New Sky VIP Reward

Answered
Go to Answer
Highlighted
Boom Operator
Post 1 of 8

New Sky VIP Reward

Hi all, 

New to Sky so apologies if this is not the right place.  I was priviliged to receive a link to say I  could claim a free movie from Sky Store as a new VIP member.  On the icon was the new Jumanji film.  I was therefore very sad to discover that this actual movie isnt one of the films that could be downloaded for £0 :  Is there an easy way to see which movies are the £0 welcome VIP ones as I am having to click into every film to see which ones have £0 VIP reward.

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 8

Re: New Sky VIP Reward

The store on the web has a drop down where you can sellect the vip reward movies

49A5E1E6-B9AB-4B98-85B3-04A8F6CC05BA.jpeg

Annie I DO NOT work for sky!

Sky Customer since 1989, Sky forum Oracle since 2012, Sky+HD user, Public beta tester for Sky, Apple & Microsoft, Computer analyst/programmer, Web designer, Xbox One X Gamer, I love technology, my main viewing is with YouTube & Twitch

when posting your issue could you please include ALL the steps you have gone through to try and fix the issue so that people do not have to waste time suggesting things you have already tried, also be as detailed as possible with the information you provide as there can never be too much, thanks

All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 8

The store on the web has a drop down where you can sellect the vip reward movies

49A5E1E6-B9AB-4B98-85B3-04A8F6CC05BA.jpeg

Sky Customer since 1989, Sky forum Oracle since 2012, Sky+HD user, Public beta tester for Sky, Apple & Microsoft, Computer analyst/programmer, Web designer, Xbox One X Gamer, I love technology, my main viewing is with YouTube & Twitch

when posting your issue could you please include ALL the steps you have gone through to try and fix the issue so that people do not have to waste time suggesting things you have already tried, also be as detailed as possible with the information you provide as there can never be too much, thanks

Boom Operator
Post 3 of 8

DOH!  Told you I was new Smiley Happy

I thought it just went back to the reward entry screen again.  

Shame Jumanji isnt one of the movies...but hey cant complain to a free film!

Leigh

Researcher
Post 4 of 8

I am a Diamond VIP and for my free film it says -

Redeem your voucher code: 'GIFT' at skystore.com/redeem, and choose a Buy & Keep movie worth up to £13.99.

Does that mean I can get any movie as long as its £13.99 or less or do I still have to get from the drop down list in the above post as most of these are old films,  I have already seen or am not interested in.    

What I really fancy is the Black Panther film if it is at all possible.                                                                                       
Oracle
Post 5 of 8

use the dropdown, it is the safest way to make sure you’re not charged

Boom Operator
Post 6 of 8

Think new films like Black Panther and Jumanji are still to buy.  I just asked my children and they all agreed on Trolls 😊

Researcher
Post 7 of 8

I just did a live chat and I can't get Black Panther Smiley Frustrated but I have until 31st August to redeem so will keep my eyes open for new additions.  I have a couple of back up films in mind if nothing better comes along,  Kingsman 2 or Wonder Woman.  Problem is I go to the movies a lot so have seen most things of interest already.  I have set a monthly reminder to check the VIP list.

Executive Producer
Post 8 of 8

Sky should really get their database up to date, I keep getting reminders that the movie offer is going to expire soon.  No doubt true but I redeemed the offer when it was first on VIP.

Recommended Threads
16-10-2018 09:22 PM
Oracle 26-06-2018 11:38 AM
21-07-2018 04:28 PM
14-07-2018 12:07 PM
28-09-2018 12:02 PM