Reply

Miss cinema option on my sky vip

Researcher
Posts: 6
Post 1 of 17
1,393 Views

Miss cinema option on my sky vip

Hi

since last week, I am missing my cinema option on my sky vip app?

can you help?

thanks

All Replies
Reply
Oracle
Posts: 2,854
Post 2 of 17
1,365 Views

Re: Miss cinema option on my sky vip


@Deedee19 wrote:

Hi

since last week, I am missing my cinema option on my sky vip app?

can you help?

thanks


Hi @Deedee19 Try uninstalling then reinstalling your App, the tickets to cinema screenings is showing on my SKY App!

Researcher
Posts: 6
Post 3 of 17
1,358 Views

Re: Miss cinema option on my sky vip

Thanks so much for the reply! I tried that and it didn’t work 😒

Oracle
Posts: 2,854
Post 4 of 17
1,351 Views

Re: Miss cinema option on my sky vip


@Deedee19 wrote:

Thanks so much for the reply! I tried that and it didn’t work 😒


@Deedee19 Which VIP Tier are you?

Researcher
Posts: 6
Post 5 of 17
1,345 Views

Re: Miss cinema option on my sky vip

Hi - I am silver.

i had it before and it’s just disappeared 

Oracle
Posts: 2,854
Post 6 of 17
1,342 Views

Re: Miss cinema option on my sky vip


@Deedee19 wrote:

Hi - I am silver.

i had it before and it’s just disappeared 


@Deedee19 On my app the cinema tickets option is the first box after your tier, is that not so on yours?

Researcher
Posts: 6
Post 7 of 17
1,336 Views

Re: Miss cinema option on my sky vip

Sorry, i am not sure what you mean by tier Smiley Sad

i open my app, select SKY VIP, then i can swipe across, there was an option cinema?

I could click into it and select free tickets.

 

 

Oracle
Posts: 2,854
Post 8 of 17
1,333 Views

Re: Miss cinema option on my sky vip


@Deedee19 wrote:

Sorry, i am not sure what you mean by tier Smiley Sad

i open my app, select SKY VIP, then i can swipe across, there was an option cinema?

I could click into it and select free tickets.

 

 


Hi @Deedee19 When you select SKY VIP it then shows you are s silver VIP, when you then scroll to the right the first box on my app is the Cinema tickets box.

The only other thing I could suggest is, make sure the app is upto date in you phone apps?

I do know apple have just released another firmware update, I don't know about android!

Researcher
Posts: 6
Post 9 of 17
1,327 Views

Re: Miss cinema option on my sky vip

Thanks so much for all your help!

I get what you mean now Smiley Happy 

The 1st option i get after seeing my sliver (find out more) when i scroll is Free tickets to exclusive events.

No option for cinema Smiley Happy

 

My app is up to date (iphone) 

I have tried everything Smiley Sad

 

Oracle
Posts: 2,854
Post 10 of 17
1,324 Views

Re: Miss cinema option on my sky vip


@Deedee19 wrote:

Thanks so much for all your help!

I get what you mean now Smiley Happy 

The 1st option i get after seeing my sliver (find out more) when i scroll is Free tickets to exclusive events.

No option for cinema Smiley Happy

 

My app is up to date (iphone) 

I have tried everything Smiley Sad

 


Hi @Deedee19 Perhaps SKY have removed the Cinema tickets from the Silver Tier, I don't know, just summising!

Sorry I could'nt be of anymore help on this subject! Smiley Indifferent

Researcher
Posts: 6
Post 11 of 17
1,309 Views

Re: Miss cinema option on my sky vip

No, you have been so good to try and help me!

i really appreciate your help 😊

 

i hope they didn’t remove it,  I loved getting the free

tickets 🤣

Community Manager
Posts: 6,798
Post 12 of 17
1,305 Views

Re: Miss cinema option on my sky vip

This is still available to Silver tier customers but the cinema tickets (and other first come, first served tickets) are limited to 1 per calendar month.

 

Thanks,

Kei
Community Manager

New Viewer
Posts: 1
Post 13 of 17
763 Views

Re: Miss cinema option on my sky vip

I too cannot access the cinema tickets anymore.  They were there yesterday and now they have gone.  I am a diamond member

 

Oracle
Posts: 2,854
Post 14 of 17
758 Views

Re: Miss cinema option on my sky vip


@cbird485 wrote:

I too cannot access the cinema tickets anymore.  They were there yesterday and now they have gone.  I am a diamond member

 


Hi @cbird485  It does look like the option for obtaining cinema tickets, is currently unavailable on the My Sky App

Oracle
Posts: 72,118
Post 15 of 17
753 Views

Re: Miss cinema option on my sky vip

I can't see the cinema tickets either, hopefully they will be back soon enough.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Reply