I just want a sky telephone nu,ber where I can speak with a human and not answer machine. Please

Runner
Post 1 of 5

I just want a sky telephone nu,ber where I can speak with a human and not answer machine. Please

Can anyone provide with. Telephone number. Free....where I can speak with a human at sky and not an answe machine

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 5

Re: I just want a sky telephone nu,ber where I can speak with a human and not answer machine. Please

If you are a Sky Talk customer then calls to Sky are free on 150 otherwise they are charged at local rates so if you get free minutes with your phone provider then the call would use these free minutes, all available options including numbers can be found once you go through the options here:

https://contactus.sky.com/uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
New Viewer
Post 3 of 5

Re: I just want a sky telephone nu,ber where I can speak with a human and not answer machine. Please

I cannot even find a number to call, the only way or last resort I turn to is to cancel my subscription, which then gives you a number........ and theres a human on the other end who transfers you to ......somewhere......lol

Oracle
Post 4 of 5

The phone numbers can be seen once you go through the options on the link in the post above yours.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Oracle
Post 5 of 5

@stormprint wrote:

I cannot even find a number to call, the only way or last resort I turn to is to cancel my subscription, which then gives you a number........ and theres a human on the other end who transfers you to ......somewhere......lol

@stormprint looking here shows you how to contact Sky

I may have an Oracle badge but i'm still just a customer

imagebam.com

imagebam.com

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, Sky Q Hub, all connected by wifi
Sky Boxset, multiscreen/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
Sky Fibre Unlimited, LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV
Recommended Threads
6 seconds ago 03:24 PM
Tracy124 3 minutes ago 03:21 PM
Oracle 4 minutes ago 03:20 PM
7 minutes ago 03:17 PM
11 minutes ago 03:13 PM