Exclusive sky vip sky q deal,

Runner
Post 1 of 4

Exclusive sky vip sky q deal,

After waiting for 30 mins to speak with someone, the offer sent through.today offering set up fee of £20 argued this was not on offer, apparently not to anyone......? Stating it was a mistake, loyalty what loyalty forever moving the goal post just to suit themselves, I give up, what a joke don't bother. 

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 4

Re: Exclusive sky vip sky q deal,

@Dajen13

There has been a setup fee of £20 on the VIP offer for some months now, ever since the requirement was dropped from 15 to 8 years of subscription to qualify for it.

Sky Q from April 2016 (Silver & 1 Mini, both over ethernet), BT ADSL (14Mbs), BT Home Hub 6 (ethernet), Lenovo Tab 2 A7 (Android 4.4 KitKat), Wileyfox Swift (Android 7.1.2 Nougat), LG 49UJ701V with Yamaha RX-V375, Toshiba 32L6353, Samsung UE22F5400
Runner
Post 3 of 4

Well we were offered the same deal in December...but decided not to take up the offer as it couldn’t be installed until January. We then receive the offer in the post and decide to take it up only to be told it wasn’t actually on offer. So confusing.... I suppose it depends who you speak to!!!!!! So frustrating 

Community Manager
Post 4 of 4

Assuming this is a letter you've received, I'm fairly sure this is something we're looking into. I'll send you a private message with more details.

Thanks,

Kei
Community Manager