Diamond level Sky Q offer?

Runner
Post 1 of 3

Diamond level Sky Q offer?

I can't expand the Sky Q offer banner in the my sky App. I'm interested in Sky Q but can't see what the current offer is? Can anyone help me. I'm trying to work out what my bill will be without having to make decisions with a salesperson over the phone. Any help appreciated! 

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

Re: Diamond level Sky Q offer?

@Dak+33

Difficult to know for sure, but if you are a long term (15+ year) sky subscriber, the offer is usually now a 2TB main Q box plus one Mini box, for a £20 installation fee.  As this offer includes a Mini, the £12pcm MultiScreen is mandatory on top of whatever package of channels you choose.  The Sky web pages will show you the cost of those: generally, the minimum desirable combination is Entertainment + HD, so £20 + £5 + £12, plus whatever other bits you choose.

Sky Q from April 2016 (Silver & 1 Mini, both over ethernet) Multiscreen, Cinema, Sports, Box Sets, Yamaha RX-V375, BT Home Hub 6 (ethernet), BT ADSL (17Mbs), Lenovo Tab 2 A7 (Android 4.4 KitKat), Wileyfox Swift (Android 7.1.2 Nougat), LG 49UJ701V, Toshiba 32L6353, Samsung UE22F5400
Director of Photography
Post 3 of 3

Re: Diamond level Sky Q offer?

The Sky Q offer in Sky Vip is available to both Platinum and Diamond customers.

All detailed in the Legal section of the offer on the Sky Vip app;

sky vip sky q offer.jpg