Reply

Chat

Production Supervisor
Posts: 1,222
Post 1 of 6
411 Views

Chat

Is chat down? Haven’t been able to use it for quite a few days now. Icons are small on App.

All Replies
Reply
Oracle
Posts: 70,652
Post 2 of 6
393 Views

Re: Chat

Chat is a popular way of contacting Sky so ot could be that whenever you have tried there have been no free agents to talk to you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Oracle
Posts: 10,110
Post 3 of 6
349 Views

Re: Chat


@DMR61 wrote:

Is chat down? Haven’t been able to use it for quite a few days now. Icons are small on App.


Hi @DMR61 As far as I am aware the chat service is working fine albeit busy

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Production Supervisor
Posts: 1,222
Post 4 of 6
341 Views

Re: Chat

The icons for using chat within the VIP section of the App are really small. Do you know if that means there is a glitch or that chat is busy. Was using it fine last week.


@Dazzasky wrote:

@DMR61 wrote:

Is chat down? Haven’t been able to use it for quite a few days now. Icons are small on App.


Hi @DMR61 As far as I am aware the chat service is working fine albeit busy


 

Oracle
Posts: 70,652
Post 5 of 6
338 Views

Re: Chat

At this time of the morning they are going to be closed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Production Supervisor
Posts: 1,222
Post 6 of 6
323 Views

Re: Chat


@caesarome wrote:

At this time of the morning they are going to be closed.


Still small icons and no chat. Must be a glitch.

Reply
Recommended Threads