Bill change

Researcher
Post 1 of 6

Bill change

So I’ve set up sky VIP and my monthly payments have shot up from around £45 a month to £105 a month. Apparently VIP does not affect your contract or payments so not sure why this happened. Anyone else see a change in billing? I’ve learnt over the years to always check your bills as sky have a tendency to mess up the payments in their favour. 

All Replies
Oracle
Oracle
Post 2 of 6

Re: Bill change

@Krisonfire wrote:

So I’ve set up sky VIP and my monthly payments have shot up from around £45 a month to £105 a month. Apparently VIP does not affect your contract or payments so not sure why this happened. Anyone else see a change in billing? I’ve learnt over the years to always check your bills as sky have a tendency to mess up the payments in their favour. 

Sounds like an offer has come to an end, or have you changed systems added something etc?

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Q - full package

imagebam.com
Oracle
Post 3 of 6

Sky VIP is a free service so should interfer with your monthly bills, it might be that either a offer you have on your account has come to an end or that for whatever reason the billing isn't seeing that you have a offer on your account. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Camera Operator
Post 4 of 6

@Krisonfire wrote:

The only way to find out is contact Sky and ask what has happened.

Researcher
Post 5 of 6

Turns out it’s all just coincidental that vip was added and the price went up. Error on behalf of sky as they did not apply the offer on the new broadband package 

Researcher
Post 6 of 6

@Krisonfire wrote:

Turns out it’s all just coincidental that vip was added and the price went up. Error on behalf of sky as they did not apply the offer on the new broadband package 

Recommended Threads
Malcolm1977 20-08-2018 07:19 PM
19-09-2018 09:02 AM
26-09-2018 08:49 PM
17-06-2018 07:00 PM
Sam12397 29-10-2018 06:52 PM