Being a VIP means nothing!

Researcher
Post 1 of 10

Being a VIP means nothing!

Latest offer is free uhd tv & soundbox for £220.

How about a free tv for loyal customers & not all this rubbish that nobody wants!?

I was given a special price of £249 for the soundbox, so already I am £29 worse off!

LOYALTY MEANS NOTHING 

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 10

Re: Being a VIP means nothing!

@trafalgar

Unusually, in this case the current 'free' TV offer is in fact open to existing subscribers, subject to them recontracting for a new 18 month period on the specified bundle.

Sky Black Friday Bundle: Get a free 43" UHD LG TV when you enter or recontract to an 18-month contract for the Black Friday Bundle at £55 a month for 18 months. The Black Friday Bundle includes: Sky Entertainment: £20, Ultimate on Demand: £10, Q Experience with 2TB STB: £10 (plus upfront fee of £75), Cinema: £10 and HD £5 with a new 18-month minimum term. £10 one-off fee for existing customers. Standard price of £25pm applies to Sky Entertainment, standard price of £18 applies to Sky Cinema and standard price of £12 applies to Q Experience with 2TB STB thereafter. For existing customers, any current offers on your account may be removed to on products/services in order to qualify for the offer. Offer only applies to LG TV model number: 43UK6200 or 43UK6300. Upon activation of the Sky products/services, Sky customers will be sent an e-mail to the registered e-mail address on the Sky account in which to redeem the LG TV. You must remain an active subscriber to qualify. Offer code must be redeemed within 90 days upon receipt of redemption e-mail. The delivery is usually within 10-15 working days after activation/installation however may take up to 40 working days from the date of redemption based on when redemption occurs. All offer codes are one-time use only. To redeem offer, TV must be purchased from Sky. Only limited stock of free TVs available on a first come, first serve basis, while stocks last. £9.95 delivery charge applies. Offer ends 30 November 2018.

Sky Q from April 2016 (Silver & 1 Mini, both over ethernet), BT ADSL (14Mbs), BT Home Hub 6 (ethernet), Lenovo Tab 2 A7 (Android 4.4 KitKat), Wileyfox Swift (Android 7.1.2 Nougat), LG 49UJ701V with Yamaha RX-V375, Toshiba 32L6353, Samsung UE22F5400
Boom Operator
Post 3 of 10

But the free tv is for existing customers aswell as  I can attest to, been with sky 9years called the other day gt the tv and 2poind less on my package, have you tried calling sky or just assumed you couldn’t get it?

Sky q of sony Bravia kd49xe8077 uhd tv, sky multi room, ultimate on demand, bt internet with bt sports , sky vip platinum
Boom Operator
Post 4 of 10

Here is a great idea for vip how about not charging us for tv in December since they stop airing shows like discovery of witches just to put on crappy xmas films most of which are on the free channels like bbc and itv

Oracle
Post 5 of 10

@jamie+edwards wrote:

they stop airing shows like discovery of witches just to put on crappy xmas films

I don't think those two things are linked. DoW was only commissioned for an eight-episode first season, as is common in the business, and began its Sky One run in September.    Seasons Two and Three are presumably in pre-production after being green-lit in October.

Sky Q from April 2016 (Silver & 1 Mini, both over ethernet), BT ADSL (14Mbs), BT Home Hub 6 (ethernet), Lenovo Tab 2 A7 (Android 4.4 KitKat), Wileyfox Swift (Android 7.1.2 Nougat), LG 49UJ701V with Yamaha RX-V375, Toshiba 32L6353, Samsung UE22F5400
Boom Operator
Post 6 of 10

I did not know discovery of witches was only 8 episodes after all the last episode was not a end of season episode in my opinion.

We still should not be charged for tv in December I would rather watch re runs then bloody xmas films 

Oracle
Post 7 of 10

@jamie+edwards wrote:

I did not know discovery of witches was only 8 episodes after all the last episode was not a end of season episode in my opinion.

That's probably because they were angling for a re-commission.  It's not unusual for creators and showrunners to have many seasons planned, but only put half a season into the first run because that's all a channel will fund in an unknown product.  What's worse is when the show isn't renewed and the plot is left hanging (i.e. Firefly).

Runner
Post 8 of 10

I totally agree, I have been with them 13 years and can't even get a cheap mobile

Director of Photography
Post 9 of 10

@Ian2410 wrote:

I totally agree, I have been with them 13 years and can't even get a cheap mobile

Hi @Ian2410 I recieved a free tv from them the other day, you just have to keep your eye out for the offers! 

Runner
Post 10 of 10

Of course you did.......I will probably get something very special as I am a platinum member ha ha ha