Another ballot gone without getting anything

Researcher
Post 1 of 3

Another ballot gone without getting anything

Seriously this ballot system is a complete joke, entered so many now and nothing! Rugby league, premier league, tickets to other events and got exactly what I was expecting which is completely nothing. Obviously not enough tickets and people have far to much time to enter. At least with ‘book it now’ tickets you have a chance when you see them. Having a 1 in a million chance or whatever the odds are with the ballot system is not a reward for loyal customers at all.  Very annoying and frustrating and for people I know they are hugely disappointed and annoyed with the system. NOT GOOD!!

All Replies
Production Supervisor
Post 2 of 3

Re: Another ballot gone without getting anything

@Skyekallum wrote:

Seriously this ballot system is a complete joke, entered so many now and nothing! Rugby league, premier league, tickets to other events and got exactly what I was expecting which is completely nothing. Obviously not enough tickets and people have far to much time to enter. At least with ‘book it now’ tickets you have a chance when you see them. Having a 1 in a million chance or whatever the odds are with the ballot system is not a reward for loyal customers at all.  Very annoying and frustrating and for people I know they are hugely disappointed and annoyed with the system. NOT GOOD!!

If you got what you were expecting then whats the problem?

At least you are in with a chance of getting something for nothing, keep trying I know I will!

Sound Designer
Post 3 of 3

Re: Another ballot gone without getting anything

I do prefer the "Ballot" to the "book it" system, but one change i would do, would be to have the ballot shut a lot earlier.

maybe, only 24 hours after it has opened.

Recommended Threads