Discussion topic: The ‘Most Recent’ rail in Playlist has stopped updating

This message was authored by FFU01 This message was authored by: FFU01

The ‘Most Recent’ rail in Playlist has stopped updating

The most recent rail in playlist used to update whenever a new episode of a show I have saved in playlist became available. E.g. New episodes of House of the Dragon drop on Mondays so House of the Dragon then moved to the start of the 'Most Recent' rail in my playlist. (Hope that make sense).

For about a week now, this has stopped happening and the 'Most Recent' rail hasn't changed at all. Today is Monday, so House of Dragon should have moved to the beginning of the 'Most Recent' rail but is stuck at number 12 in this list. Some of the shows that appear ahead of House of the Dragon in the 'Most Recent' list are older shows which don't have any new episodes/haven't had any new episodes aired in the past week.

I've tried refreshing the apps and switching the puck off from the pluck socket.

Anyone else having this issue?

All Replies

This message was authored by LizzieRascal83 This message was authored by: LizzieRascal83

Re: The ‘Most Recent’ rail in Playlist has stopped updating

Yes! This has happened to us. It seems to only be affecting ITV programs and House of Dragon weirdly. Its just really weird. And super annoying. But from what i can gather its to do with Sky Atlantic and ITV doing something that has broken the algorithm to sky glass.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion