Discussion topic: Struggling to pay my bill

This message was authored by Hannahpatricia This message was authored by: Hannahpatricia

Struggling to pay my bill

Hi, I'm struggling to pay my bills as haven't got the funds to pay them at the minute as there's been a mix up with my money and I'm at risk of losing my account I need someone's help with this please, also being charged for a sky glass when I don't have one.

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Struggling to pay my bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Hannahpatricia  welcome to the forum and I'm sorry to hear of your financial difficulties.

This is a public forum essentially comprising of customers helping other customers so you are not talking to Sky.  No one will be able to help with your issue as we don't have access to accounts.

You will need to call Sky direct. If Sky is you mobile provider you can phone them by  dialling 150.

If it is not your provider follow this link https://www.sky.com/help/home and scroll down to need more help, click on this and you will see an 0333 phone number to use to call Sky. Unfortunately I cannot include the actual phone number as the forum filters will block it.

Good luck.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion