Discussion topic: Spinning wheel of death on Paramount+

This message was authored by AlexLakey This message was authored by: AlexLakey

Spinning wheel of death on Paramount+

I have sky stream and we have been watching Insomnia. In the last 2 days I can't now watch anything on Paramount +, as soon as we select a show / episode we get a black screen and a spinning white wheel which never loads. 

I have tried selecting the show from the Sky stream home page, loading the Paramount app, neither works. I have refreshed the apps and power cycled the box, nothing helps. 

To me this looks like an issue contacting the Paramount servers or a credentials issue but when I log into the Paramount app it recognises me and has my details. Please can someone suggest how to resolve this? Thanks. 

Best Answers
AlexLakey
Topic Author
This message was authored by AlexLakey This message was authored by: AlexLakey Answer

Re: Spinning wheel of death on Paramount+

I have also forced a reset of my password.. which has fixed this. What I don't understand is that I was able to logon, see my and my wife's profiles and search for shows.. buggy app. Thanks for your help. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Does the Paramount+ app work on your Smart TV?

Exiled in HH
AlexLakey
Topic Author
This message was authored by AlexLakey This message was authored by: AlexLakey

@Exiled-in-HH - thanks for replying. It works ok with the same username and password on my android phone.  

AlexLakey
Topic Author
This message was authored by AlexLakey This message was authored by: AlexLakey Answer

I have also forced a reset of my password.. which has fixed this. What I don't understand is that I was able to logon, see my and my wife's profiles and search for shows.. buggy app. Thanks for your help. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion