Discussion topic: Sky sports plus, rugby league .

Leo
Topic Author
This message was authored by Leo This message was authored by: Leo

Re: Sky sports plus, rugby league .

Yes, I watched that, same problem and I have sky superfast broadband so they can't blame anyone else, I also pay a monthly fee for HD which has gone on streamed games, I feel that sky think if they keep repeating the same message then it'll all blow over.

This message was authored by SiMSiM79 This message was authored by: SiMSiM79

Same here.  I spoke to Sky, again, couple of days ago,  told the chap that the app is not broadcasting in HD and he was totally surprised.  He said all sports are in HD ???

I also mentioned that they are advertising that we can watch EVERY mens superleague match and we actually can't.  He said it means that the matches are available to watch but I wasn't backing down and it actually says we can watch them all, which is physically impossible!!   Lots of freezing on tonight's game!

This message was authored by David51157 This message was authored by: David51157

Watching Hull v Castleford on Sky sports+ and here we go again, constantly buffers and freezes, is this the standard that Sky expect customers to accept? Is this the best Sky can do ? 

This message was authored by David51157 This message was authored by: David51157

Had enough....can't watch anymore. 

Just watched Catalans v Wigan. No buffering, no picture problems, sound was perfect. This is how all games should be transmitted and  what Sky customers deserve, not Streamed  on Sky Sports +......

Simple. Do it !

This message was authored by SiMSiM79 This message was authored by: SiMSiM79

Absolutely ! We have been robbed!

This message was authored by alahan This message was authored by: alahan

Surely this is a breach of contract. Rugby league is the main reason I have sky sports. 

Leo
Topic Author
This message was authored by Leo This message was authored by: Leo

It's the only reason I have sky at all, they are taking us for granted.

5 minutes and 20 seconds in to London v Leeds and guess? .........

some great buffering and freezing just as , I think, a try is scored.....

Thanks Sky....this is great!!!!!!
NOT

Given up.......can't watch Super League with constant picture buffering,  off for a walk. 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@alahan wrote:

Surely this is a breach of contract. Rugby league is the main reason I have sky sports. 

@alahan  what is?

I'm pretty sure skys lawyers have ensured that wouldn't be the case 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by graceland22 This message was authored by: graceland22

Some of the presenters will be twitching now with regards to their jobs, as SS+ does not include any build up and only shows a stupid screen during half time, so there will be no need for them.

Sky could solve it by putting SS+ re-runs on the linear channels during the night instead of old SL short re-runs and old boxing / NFL etc re-runs and then we could record them.

Looking into the future will NRL, SANZAR Rugby Union, 4 nations Rugby Union all transfer to SS+ and you will have to get up in the wee small hours to watch?

Have Sky Glass customers lost acess to this kind of stuff which is only shown on the linear channels or is it shown live somwhere on SS+?  

@willia

This message was authored by graceland22 This message was authored by: graceland22

The Sportsman You Tube channel is an alternative to watch / catch up RL, including League One.

This message was authored by Romance This message was authored by: Romance

So sat down to watch Warrington Wolves tonight, after looking forward to it all day I can't tell you how gutted and seriously frustrated I was by the coverage of the game on Sky Sports +

Most of the game coverage was rubbish, very stop/start and juddering, it just kills the enjoyment of watching the game.

Sky Sports + is a disaster, either sort it or scrap it Sky 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion