Discussion topic: Sky sports on playlist

This message was authored by Dallybally This message was authored by: Dallybally

Sky sports on playlist

Hi. Similar has been asked before but over a year ago so wanted to just check before taking plunge from Q to Stream. If I add a sports highlight show to my playlist, will it just be available when I try and watch later? They are not always available on demand on Q, I presume due to broadcast rights. Or if I add the live broadcast, will the whole thing be available?

thanks a lot. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Sky sports on playlist

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dallybally wrote:

Hi. Similar has been asked before but over a year ago so wanted to just check before taking plunge from Q to Stream. If I add a sports highlight show to my playlist, will it just be available when I try and watch later? They are not always available on demand on Q, I presume due to broadcast rights. Or if I add the live broadcast, will the whole thing be available?

thanks a lot. 

Its not 100% guranteed, it will depend on the sport and who is showing it. Personally i've never had an issue and i've used it for various types of sport across TNT Sports and Sky Sports. 

The playlist may not always update for a sport being shown on TNT Sports, but you can always just open Discovery + and find the on-demand replay available there.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Sky sports on playlist

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dallybally wrote:

thanks a lot. 

Its not 100% guranteed, it will depend on the sport and who is showing it. Personally i've never had an issue and i've used it for various types of sport across TNT Sports and Sky Sports. 

The playlist may not always update for a sport being shown on TNT Sports, but you can always just open Discovery + and find the on-demand replay available there.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion