Discussion topic: Sky Whole Home Questions

This message was authored by Mr+Jam This message was authored by: Mr+Jam

Sky Whole Home Questions

Hello everyone! Im thinking of getting the sky whole home for my family for the down stairs tv. I have got sky glass in my bedroom. I have a few questions. 
1. Can I cancel it any time after the 14 day cooling off period? 
2. If my family are using the box downstairs would I still be able to use my Sky glass upstairs? 
3. Does the product come with the remote? 

Many Thanks 

Mr Jam

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Sky Whole Home Questions

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mr+Jam wrote:

Hello everyone! Im thinking of getting the sky whole home for my family for the down stairs tv. I have got sky glass in my bedroom. I have a few questions. 
1. Can I cancel it any time after the 14 day cooling off period? It's a 31 day cool off
2. If my family are using the box downstairs would I still be able to use my Sky glass upstairs?  Yes
3. Does the product come with the remote?  All Glass TV & pucks come with their own remotes.

Many Thanks 

Mr Jam

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

@Mr+Jam wrote:

1. Can I cancel it any time after the 14 day cooling off period? It's a 31 day cool off
2. If my family are using the box downstairs would I still be able to use my Sky glass upstairs?  Yes
3. Does the product come with the remote?  All Glass TV & pucks come with their own remotes.

Many Thanks 

Mr Jam

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Mr+Jam
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mr+Jam This message was authored by: Mr+Jam

Thank you! So after the 32 days I can't cancel? How long is the contract length for? 
also thinking of getting the sky cinema I take it I can't cancel any time? 

many thanks 

This message was authored by slaters This message was authored by: slaters

I have just ordered sky whole home with one puck. How long does it normally take to receive the puck, I haven't received any confirmation either but it shows on my account. I already have Glass. 

This message was authored by Jones_The_Cat This message was authored by: Jones_The_Cat

@slaters wrote:

I have just ordered sky whole home with one puck. How long does it normally take to receive the puck, I haven't received any confirmation either but it shows on my account. I already have Glass. 

Supposed to be next day delivery but this doesn't always happen. Check with Sky if you don't get it within 3 working days. 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Delivery can vary depending where in the UK you are. I think if you order before mid afternoon it should be next day or the day after usually.

Certainly be surprised if it takes more than 3 working days though.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by slaters This message was authored by: slaters

It came the next day "Sunday" 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion