Discussion topic: Sky Stream is not connecting to LIVE TV

This message was authored by sambarker715 This message was authored by: sambarker715

Sky Stream is not connecting to LIVE TV

We just got Sky Stream with the Sports package, and we set up our puck exactly as directed.  But Sky LIVE isn't working at all.  So the games were on yesterday, and we couldn't watch them at home because we don't have LIVE tv, which is ridiculous.  I have read every single suggestion and tried it (unplugging for 30 minutes, rebooting, checking the connection, etc).  I would like a new puck and exchange this one. We even upgraded our wifi to ensure that wasn't the issue.   My patience has run out.  We have been doing the same set up and suggestions now for days on end.  Thank you for your time.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky Stream is not connecting to LIVE TV

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@sambarker715  Your post has been moved from the email forum as it's not an email route to Sky but is for Sky/Yahoo email issues.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Buttery_Ken This message was authored by: Buttery_Ken

@sambarker715 wrote:

We just got Sky Stream with the Sports package, and we set up our puck exactly as directed.  But Sky LIVE isn't working at all.  So the games were on yesterday, and we couldn't watch them at home because we don't have LIVE tv, which is ridiculous.  I have read every single suggestion and tried it (unplugging for 30 minutes, rebooting, checking the connection, etc).  I would like a new puck and exchange this one. We even upgraded our wifi to ensure that wasn't the issue.   My patience has run out.  We have been doing the same set up and suggestions now for days on end.  Thank you for your time.

Is your broadband with Sky? Some other ISPs can have strange IP/DNS issues which can prevent live channels from streaming.  

sambarker715
Topic Author
This message was authored by sambarker715 This message was authored by: sambarker715

It is with Vodafone, and they said they never have issues with accessing SKY Live TV.  We just signed our contract last week.

sambarker715
Topic Author

How do I email SKY Yahoo?  I haven't been able to find contact information at all.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@sambarker715 you wouldn't be the first person to have issues with Sky Glass/Stream working with Vodafone based on other fourm posts.

I'd suggest searching the forum and seeing if any of the proposed solutions work for you.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion