Discussion topic: Sky Stream can’t pick Rugby League I have to buy the whole Sports package!

This message was authored by AlanJLR This message was authored by: AlanJLR

Sky Stream can’t pick Rugby League I have to buy the whole Sports package!

I've upgraded to Sky Stream from Sky Q but when I called to upgrade my channel to watch rugby league (Super League and the NRL) there is no option to do this on Sky Stream you can only do it with Sky Q and pick Sky Action and Arena. Don't need the whole sports package for £22 a month so not happy. Been with Sky for 8 years and considering alternatives now. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Sky Stream can’t pick Rugby League I have to buy the whole Sports package!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Indeed currently that is correct. On the sky streaming platform you can only get the entire pack of Sky Sports channels and can't subscribe to individual sports channels.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Sky Stream can’t pick Rugby League I have to buy the whole Sports package!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Indeed currently that is correct. On the sky streaming platform you can only get the entire pack of Sky Sports channels and can't subscribe to individual sports channels.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion