Discussion topic: Set up sky stream and get through all settings and won’t link to my account

This message was authored by Lewis17 This message was authored by: Lewis17

Set up sky stream and get through all settings and won’t link to my account

Set up sky stream and get through all settings and won’t link to my account

Best Answers
This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr Answer

Re: Set up sky stream and get through all settings and won’t link to my account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Lewis17 

The advice from sky is power down your puck at the wall and try again, if they doesn't work you will need to contact Sky customer services. See: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/setting-up-sky-glass-linking-unsuccessful

If it's still not working, click no I still need help, I'd prefer to get in touch and you will be presented with contact options. We are fellow subscribers here on the forum.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr Answer

Re: Set up sky stream and get through all settings and won’t link to my account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Lewis17 

The advice from sky is power down your puck at the wall and try again, if they doesn't work you will need to contact Sky customer services. See: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/setting-up-sky-glass-linking-unsuccessful

If it's still not working, click no I still need help, I'd prefer to get in touch and you will be presented with contact options. We are fellow subscribers here on the forum.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion