Discussion topic: Second puck won’t register

This message was authored by Spider1 This message was authored by: Spider1

Second puck won’t register

Second sky stream puck will not register 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Second puck won’t register

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Spider1  Do you have the Whole Home sub?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Spider1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Spider1 This message was authored by: Spider1

No hub just changed to sky stream, first main tv puck works, but second for bedroom won't let me register, support can't help, I'm thinking of sending it back, crap.?

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Spider1  If you've already contacted support have they advised anything further?  The question I asked was do you have the Whole Home Sub, as without it you won't be able to get a 2nd device setup.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Buttery_Ken This message was authored by: Buttery_Ken

@Spider1 wrote:

No hub just changed to sky stream, first main tv puck works, but second for bedroom won't let me register, support can't help, I'm thinking of sending it back, crap.?

Do you have the Whole Home Subscription as part of your package? Without it you will not get the second puck to work. 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Do Sky supply additional more than one Puck to subscribers without the Whole Home pack?

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion