Discussion topic: RE: TWO HOUR CONNCETION FROM MAY

This message was authored by Apriest This message was authored by: Apriest

RE: TWO HOUR CONNCETION FROM MAY

Ever since I have switched from EE to Sky with my internet and broadband which included a Puck Box.  This oder was placed was placed on the 13th of May, up until today the response I have had from Sky punk has been " your sky TV services are  being restored.  GOOD NEWS. YOU'LL BE BACK WATCHING YOUR FAVOURITE SHOWS IN NO MORE THEN TWO HOURS. TO SPEED THINGS UP, TRY RESTARTING YOUR SKY STREAM"

Up until this point in time the message is the same and am paying for a freaking I can not use.   ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO COS THEY ARE ARE HARD TO CONTACT IN PERSON OVER THE PHONE. BIGGEST 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: RE: TWO HOUR CONNCETION FROM MAY

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Apriest 

Did you have the puck before switching broadband? If so have you joined it to your new Sky network /  router? Try resetting your network connection and rejoining your puck to your WiFi: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-glass-no-wifi-connection-osm

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion