Discussion topic: Playlist profiles for whole home

This message was authored by aran This message was authored by: aran

Playlist profiles for whole home

Hi to all,

I have 3 stream pucks and a whole home subscription. I have set up two playlist profiles on one of the pucks, this is a helpful feature to separate our viewing in the household.

I thought that these additional profiles would automatically show on the other 2 pucks but they do not.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams Answer

Re: Playlist profiles for whole home

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @aran 

They do appear on all devices. Sometimes there is a delay, you can force it to refresh by switching off at socket wait a min then back on.

Thanks,

Tim 

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @aran 

They do appear on all devices. Sometimes there is a delay, you can force it to refresh by switching off at socket wait a min then back on.

Thanks,

Tim 

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps
aran
Topic Author
This message was authored by aran This message was authored by: aran

Thank you for the promt reply Tim+Adams, I will wait some time and then reset if they don't appear.

This message was authored by slaters This message was authored by: slaters

We got whole home and one puck and installed it at the weekend. We still cannot access any of the other extra profiles we have on our sky glass on the new puck. 

Also does voice search not work with the remote we get a message "no programs found" on any search ? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion