Discussion topic: Number of Sky Pucks Allowed on Sky Stream

This message was authored by Esoredivad This message was authored by: Esoredivad

Number of Sky Pucks Allowed on Sky Stream

Hi. I am in the process of completingbthe installation of a bar in may garden. Part

of this is to have a sports bar theme with multiple screens. As i designed this i was consideing using the sky stream service and my design spec was developed om the basis if you being able to have 6 pucks within the sky stream package.  Which is also confirmed on the sky website as the max number of pucks you can have. 

i have tried to upgrade my current sky Q package on line and by calling sky customer service. Each time i am being that the maximum

numner of picks i can have is 4. The agent even checked online during my call and said yep out website says 6 but the limit is 4. 

This means that i will not be able to meet the design that i have out in place. Which leaves me a bit frustrated as your website is somewhat misleading

Can you please advise on what options inhabe to help invreas the numner of pucks i can order

to 6 

cheers

dave

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Number of Sky Pucks Allowed on Sky Stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Esoredivad  You can have up to 6 pucks with Sky stream

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Esoredivad

Sky marketing and Help has always said six pucks and three Glass television sets.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/your-devices-sky-glass 

That doesn't mean they can't put a different limit in place for stock control reasons though.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

The Sky stream help article states:

On your account, you can have up to:

• three Sky Glass TVs; and
  • six Sky Stream pucks.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/your-devices-sky-glass

All I can think is it maybe that on your first order for Sky  Stream it is only allowing you to order four and you should then be able to add a further two to be delivered via your MySky account online or via the app at a later date.

I have asked in our Superuser closed community area for any clarification from Sky.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

@Esoredivad 

We have had this confirmed by Sky in our Sky community closed area;

It is a maximum of 4 pucks per order and that order will need to be complete, ie the customer has activated them, before the system will allow more to be sent 

So, once that occurs, you will be able to order a further two via MySky for delivery by post.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion